Managing sales activities via the phone to achieve goals and objectives, prospecting and cultivation new business opportunities and growing existing accounts. Responsible for the generation of sales in a territory through lead and sales development processes. Closely works with other team members in the company to accomplish company revenue goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for lead and sales development in their territory.
Maintains high outbound call volume to prospective and existing customers.
Maximizes territory revenues by working with field counterparts and prospects continuously within assigned markets to maintain a full pipeline of future business and sales development plans.
Generates and develops high quality business opportunities to meet lead quotas.
Generates prospective customers through cold calling and closes sales generated by cold calling.
Becomes a trusted resource to the account managers and regions they support.
Handles customer calls and inquiries in a prompt and courteous manner as well as generates customer quotes.
Documents efforts through company CRM software and tools.
Help direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
Manages ongoing client relationships with particular focus on generating recurring revenue.
Keeps up to date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company.
Has thorough knowledge of company products/services.
Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Experience, Skills & Abilities:
purchases and assist in navigating the ATI website.
- 3-5 years experience in sales
- Must be able to make 60-75 outbound calls per day
- Ability to penetrate and develop new business over the phone
- High energy and ability to adapt to ongoing changes and juggle multiple sales priorities
- Ability to understand internal and external customer expectations, needs, and wants
- Must have excellent phone skills and be able to assist customers with equipment
- Must have basic understanding of IP/Ethernet based Networks.
- Must be professional and courteous and have strong written, oral, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to gain customer commitments on a consistent basis.