Inside Sales Rep
Serves as the primary liaison between E-Z-GO Parts and Accessories and E-Z-GO Dealers located in a designated area within the contiguous United States. Coordinates customer requests or complaints, receives and processes customer orders for E-Z-GO Parts & Accessories; works with other department members and management to achieve annual operating plan (AOP) goals through continuous improvement and utilization of various sales programs set forth by E-Z-GO Parts & Accessories management team.
Responsibilities to Include:
• Inbound Calls: Follow standard work to receive, process, and respond to orders, parts inquiries and stock availability, and corresponds via phone, fax, email, and web. Check accuracy of part numbers, descriptions, customer address, and delivery method. Assist customers with identification of necessary parts and accessories as needed. Advise customers of price break quantities, promotions, complementary items, and other sales initiatives. Process orders from walk-in customers and plant personnel.
• AOP Objectives: Work collaboratively and proactively with other team members to achieve and exceed AOP goals and business objectives through continuous improvement.
• Work with Other Departments: Direct customers to other contacts as needed for credit, branch, warranty and product service issues. Interface with other departments to resolve customer problems with credit, billing, shipping, shortages, and returns.
• Dealer Contacts: Develop quarterly dealer contact schedule for dealers in assigned territory to optimize communication between the dealer and E-Z-GO. Contact dealers based on that schedule to share promotions, discuss purchasing opportunities, and improve customer relations.
• Recommendations for Improvement: Participate in achieving department objectives for recommendations regarding pricing, price break quantities, kits, other parts or departmental process improvements to management to drive sales and improve overall departmental efficiencies.
• Problem Resolution: Facilitate problem resolution by answering questions concerning vehicles, accessories and service parts orders and shipments to include back orders, shortages/overages, part availability, projected shipping dates, etc.
• Market Information: Provide customer feedback and market information to management when acquired.
• Trends in Customer Requests: Report patterns in customer requests to management.
• Product Returns: Process returns and credits resulting from incorrect shipments, damaged items, invoicing errors, etc.
• Backorders: Notify customer as needed concerning shipment delays.
• Other Duties: Perform all other duties as required by management.
•Associate's degree (A.S. or A.A.) from two-year college or technical school; and one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. High school education will be considered with a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience.
General product and parts knowledge of vehicles. Strong organizational, problem solving, and computer skills. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, enjoy working with people and have strong telecommunication skills. Must enjoy working in fast paced environment. SAP experience is a plus.
License and Certification Requirements:
FLSA Status: Exempt
Direct Reports: 0
Travel Requirements: 5%
Relocation Benefits: No
Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Mar 5, 2013, 3:08:27 PM
Textron - 18 months ago