PR Newswire is seeking students majoring in business, marketing, public relations, journalism or communications to work part time in our downtown Cleveland You will be responsible for an outbound calling campaign to prospective customers. This outreach will be to educate, sell and promote a specific product to small and private businesses.
The position will report into one specific manager, this position is designed to give a perspective of the communications industry and the sales efforts that drive an organization such as PR Newswire. This experience will provide a rewarding perspective into a strategic initiative to drive revenue and on improving the customer experience.
• Hourly wage plus incentives for strong performance
• Gaining first-hand experience in a professional setting
• Gaining knowledge of the news distribution and communication industry.
• Gain understanding of sales strategies and techniques
• Understand various communication tools often used by industry professionals.
• Strong interpersonal, telephone, communication and organizational skills, extreme accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with company needs/work flow demands
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge of social media
• Experience in sales/telesales a plus
At UBM plc, we invite you to be part of an organisation that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and to being a responsible, sustainable business. UBM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
PR Newswire is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content to all their key audiences.
Phone: +1 201 360 6000
UBM - 15 months ago
Corporate communication is the language this company speaks. PR Newswire Association is a leading distributor of corporate news and public...