Our client is based on the Seacoast of NH and is looking to add a bi-lingual inside sales specialist to their team
Inside Sales Representative: (Bi-lingual in Spanish)
The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for supporting accounts and sales opportunities in Mexico, and the southern United States.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
- Retain customers and grow business in existing as well as new accounts
- Achieve or exceed sales targets by providing coverage to assigned territory via the telephone and other means of electronic communication
- Work closely with outside direct sales team and manufacturers reps
- Establish and maintain customer relationships by introducing new products, selling and upgrading regular product orders and informing customers of any promotions
- Apply knowledge of customer contracts, distributor agreements and other documents to administer account pricing and make deviations where appropriate
- Utilize product knowledge to provide technical assistance to customers and assist them in identifying and qualifying (if necessary) products to meet their needs
- Provide samples and quotes to customers and prospects as necessary, striving to maximize their usage of our total product portfolio i.e. account penetration
- Informs management of sales activity by submitting periodic reports such as call logs, monthly highlights, converted and lost accounts
- Monitor sales reports for trends needing explanation and possible intervention
- May assess and resolve product complaints by coordinating product replacement and completing necessary documentation
- Continually updates customer account profiles (including contact information, contract status, pricing levels, calls, sales and evaluation histories) in the Siebel On-Demand system
- The employee will perform work under close supervision
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited University
- Fluent in Spanish and English (both written and spoken)
This is a direct hire $35k-$40k base.
- 1+ year combined experience in customer service or inside sales experience in a B2B environment
- Basic sales skills
- Influencing skills for speaking, writing and presenting information to solicit sales.
- Proficient with administrative, analytical and short-term planning skills for call cycling and account contact coordination
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact your Nagler Group recruiter or forward your resume to Jhalsey@naglergroup.com
The Nagler Group (TNG) is a professional staffing firm specializing in administrative and human resources professionals. We provide temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct placement services in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts with offices in Bedford, NH and Woburn, MA.
Since we first opened, TNG has been an award winning industry leader and one of the most respected resources in our field. TNG has received the New Hampshire Business Reviews âBest Staffing Serviceâ award for three consecutive years â 2010, 2011, 2012, while earning a spot in Business New Hampshire Magazineâs â10 to Watchâ for 2011.
We encourage you to learn more about our opportunities at www.naglergroup.com .
Apply for this job online or for faster service, please contact the manager listed above.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
The Nagler Group - 2 years ago