Become a customer/account specialist for identified key accounts
• Act as the customer’s primary point of contact for all commercial inquiries.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relations while projecting the professionalism of the company.
• Communicate and coordinate with the outside sales staff to develop new business and customers.
• Field all customer complaints, initiate investigations, conduct the analysis and develop a corrective action with the assistance of the General Manager, Inside Sales Supervisor and Quality Manager.
• Prepare all formal quotations and utilize sales experience and training to sell the added value of those proposals.
• Responsible for all aspects of customer purchase order review and order entry, inclusive of change orders and credit memos.
• Collect customer credit information and initiate credit approval process and assist Accounts Receivable in the collection process.
• Maintain proficiency in the manipulation of JD Edwards as it pertains to your areas of responsibility.
• Contribute to the shared responsibility of answering phones, filing and general administrative duties.
• Obtain thorough understanding of and maintain the professional image of Trelleborg.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Customer driven, assertive and professional.
• Proficiency in oral and written communication.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
• JD Edwards experience preferred.
Last application date
Please apply online.
Trelleborg Automotive USA, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard