Assist in all aspects of customer service including providing input for product selection, order processing and inventory management. Role will also require light warehouse duties such as stocking and retrieving items, driving forklift, deliveries and general housekeeping.
- Oversee all aspects of inside office sales and customer support
- Respond to customer sales inquiries in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner
- Handles customer service for walk in and phone orders
- Field incoming telephone calls
- Electronic order entry and processing utilizing JD Edwards Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Follow up and resolve customer requests
- Manage customer orders and computer input in a timely manner
- Meet and exceed inside sales objectives as determined by Branch Manager
- Provide support to other team members necessary to attain branch goal
- Maintain active involvement with customers to ensure overall satisfaction
- Assists by helping coordinate and dispatching deliveries
- Drive light truck for occasional product delivery
- Notify safety director when product spills in warehouse
- Promote safety and environmental stewardship
- Present a professional image to our customer through personal appearance and overall demeanor
- Update and maintain Material Safety Data Sheet files
- Attend product training sessions and meetings when necessary
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: BS in Agriculture Business or related studies
- Agriculture Pesticide Dealer/Manager license
- Forklift Driver and Driving Certification (offered on the job)
- Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees. The use of analytical and observational skills which demonstrate an ability to organize and control product sales and inventory.
- Proficient with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows (MS Word, MS Excel), Windows applications and ERP order entry systems. JD Edwards practice and process training will be provided.
- Ability to bend and lift up to 50 pounds, while working in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Willingness to operate material handling equipment including forklift and pallet jack.
- May require occasional overnight travel
- Provide excellent customer service
Founded in 1921, Wilbur-Ellis is a leading international marketer and distributor of agricultural products, animal feed and specialty...