Inside Sales Representative | Education Territory | North East
The Inside Sales Representative is a key member of the Education Territory sales team, and works with the Account Executive, Systems Engineer, and Inside SE to grow new business from existing and new customers, and meet revenue goals.
- Communicates regularly with existing customers throughout the year to identify areas of need for business growth and new solutions
- Determines prospect requirements and conduct intake qualification to aid in determination of correct opportunity assignment
- Understands customer needs and schedule technical demonstrations for Inside SE
- Supports efforts of Account Executive to sell software and procure purchase orders from new prospects and existing customers
- Enters new opportunities and related information into SalesForce.com to document and manage sales activities
- Recommends alternate products based on cost and specifications
- Handles majority of the sales process for defined opportunities and smaller accounts
- Know how to position JAMF Software solutions against competitor offerings
- Understands standard JAMF pricing policies and sales contracts
- Accurately process customer transactions such as price quotations and purchase orders
- Executes campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events
- Maintains and increase understanding of and ability to explain business value of JAMF Software solutions to prospects and existing customers
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to interact effectively with prospects and customers via phone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Mac experience preferred
JAMF Software, founded in 2002 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, is the creator of the Casper Suite, the only suite of client management software developed exclusively for the Apple platform.
As such, it offers a native solution that provides great breadth and depth of functionality for IT managers including inventory, package building, image management, remote imaging, remote updates, iOS mobile device management and a powerful framework for automated support.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: 1-3+ years experience
Education: Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Supervisor: Director, Sales
At JAMF Software, success is achieved through dialogue with colleagues, customers and industry leaders. Skilled listening has led to...