SABIC Polymershapes headquartered in Huntersville, North Carolina is the leading distributor of plastic materials and related products in the Americas serving customers in the image, transportation, industrial, and building and construction markets. Our broad portfolio of trusted brands, coupled with the largest branch network in the industry makes SABIC Polymershapes one of the most respected distributors in North and South America.
SABIC Polymershapes, is a strategic business within SABIC Innovative Plastics, one of the world’s leading providers of advanced engineering thermoplastics with revenues of $6.88B and over 9,000 employees operating in 40 countries. We are backed by our parent company, SABIC – one of the top 10 petrochemical companies in the world, bringing a legacy of material expertise, innovation and unmatched commitment to our customers.
At a time when many companies are rationalizing or retrenching, SABIC Polymershapes is implementing a strategy designed to achieve rapid growth. Founded on four core values – Inspire, Engage, Create and Deliver - we differentiate ourselves on flawless execution, world-class customer support and uncompromising integrity.
The SABIC culture provides a unifying business performance focus and builds on the strengths of our multi-cultural family. Our people are passionate, highly motivated and results-oriented. Their energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to driving performance every day are key to SABIC Polymershapes’ continued growth and success. It doesn’t matter where you’ve come from, as a long as you have a history of success, a strong desire to excel in our business and want to work as part of a winning team to create growth.
SABIC offers a competitive base salary plus incentive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program that includes a pension and 401-K plan with match.
SABIC Polymershapes has a tremendous opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative at the Atlanta, GA branch.
The Inside Sales Representative is the backbone of the company’s strategic intent to excel in the plastics distribution industry. You will have an extraordinary opportunity to sell a distinct value proposition that is unparalleled in the marketplace. This includes the most extensive selection of trusted brands available, a solution-oriented strategy, and an unmatched commitment to our customers. Your career will flourish as you are provided opportunities for development and mentored by some of the top industry leaders.
If you have a passion to excel in an organization that requires the highest standards of professionalism and integrity, you should join the SABIC Polymershapes team.
• Build strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention through exceptional sales/service and the presentation, awareness and understanding of our active product portfolio
• Handle customer inquiries, process orders and resolve customer issues promptly
• Place outbound calls to new and existing accounts identifying opportunities, decision maker(s) and related customer service needs
• Thoroughly understand our value-proposition and match it to customer needs
• Work in concert with the outside sales force to proactively increase market share
• Assist with inventory management based on customer needs
• Adhere to company safety policies and procedures
• BA or BS Degree (Sales, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent) or substantial equivalent business experience required
• Assertive and goal-oriented
• Positive, high energy and enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn and grow
• Drive and passion to excel in sales
• Understanding of and demonstrated ability to apply value pricing principles to optimize profitability
• Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible environment where priorities are continually changing
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Professional telephone etiquette and speaking voice
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to work in a team-selling environment
• High level of honesty and integrity
• Ability to convince us that you’re the right person for the job!
• Must submit your application for employment through www.sabic-ip.com/careers to be considered
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must pass a background investigation as part of the selection process
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
• If currently a SABIC Innovative Plastics employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 18 months, have at least a satisfactory rating, and have your manager’s approval.
Business Unit – Polymershapes
• Plastics/industrial distribution
• 1 year or more of commercial experience
• Ability to perform yielding calculations based on sheet size
SABIC Innovative Plastics - 5 months ago