CityGrid is a leader in local business advertising solutions. The company connects local business advertisers with hundreds of the largest and most trafficked websites and mobile apps through CityGrid®, our local content and advertising network. We own and operate leading local properties including Citysearch, Insider Pages and Urbanspoon, as well as leading phone advertising company, Felix.
Currently, we are actively looking for Inside Sales Representatives to join our Atlanta inside Sales Team.
- Acquire and develop new search listing advertisers for CityGrid Media's PFP platform.
- Develop ongoing improvements to the process of prospecting, qualifying and closing key accounts.
- Consistently meet or exceed aggressive sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts, an understanding of CityGrid Media's products and business model, and an understanding of the internet advertising environment.
- Have a deep understanding and ability to analyze client ROI goals and data, media buying cycles, marketing philosophy, target demographics, etc.
- Educate customers on product and marketing strategies to improve their “presence” on the Internet and build value in the CityGrid Media/customer relationship.
- Create and implement custom solutions for each client.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Work with the Content team to improve taglines, and business overview pages.
At CityGrid our values are reflected in everything we do, from the products we build to the people we hire. If you are passionate about helping local businesses thrive, making every contact count, while answering real problems, then CityGrid is the place where you want to grow your career.
- A minimum of 2 year prior sales experience, preferably in a service/solution or media environment. Prior telephone or inside sales experience preferred.
- Proven ability to attain and exceed sales quotas.
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer account activity in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation, networking, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Office, Outlook, and Internet Salesforce.com.
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or related field.
We offer an outstanding working environment, a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. We also have great perks, like fresh fruit daily, Bring-Your-Dog-To-Work day, movie and game nights.
So if you are exceptional at what you do....then we want to hear from you!
CityGrid is an equal opportunity employer.
CityGrid Media - 2 years ago
CityGrid Media is an online media company that connects web and mobile publishers with local advertising organizations by linking them...