Scoutmob is expanding and we are looking for a passionate, talented, local-loving candidate to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative. This individual will be responsible for researching and sourcing local merchants using the internet, our CRM and any other creative means they come up with, and then making a high volume of outbound calls to these merchants to set up appointments for the outside sales team to close. Reps will be measured based on number of appointments set per week and close/conversion rates of appointments set.
This person will be a key part of the team for their respective city as they will serve as the first contact with the awesomeness of Scoutmob.
Qualified Candidates would have:
Since Scoutmob is a rapidly growing startup, the candidate should be a dynamic, self-starter who is hard-working, positive, detail-oriented, independent, and thrives in a fast paced environment. This isn't your average 9-5.
- 2-3 years of inside sales experience where you met or exceeded your quota
- Recent experience selling advertising, credit card processing, or goods and services to small business owners
- Ability to develop and cultivate leads through making 60 outbound cold calls per day
- Open to potentially working an occassional Saturday
- Strong clear voice with high energy and good phone presence. No soft talkers allowed!
- Good organizational skills and comfortable planning your day and tracking activities via corporate CRM tool
This is a full-time (awesome) role for the right person, with a competitive salary, company paid Iphone and full benefits.
Scoutmob, Inc - 12 months ago