Ryerson Inc., one of the largest metals distributors in the the US, is currently seeking a qualified Inside Sales Representative to join our Tulsa, OK sales team. This is a transactional and relational position that works with internal and external customers in the sales function.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Daily interaction with large customer base on contractual and transactional business.
• Responding to customers quotations, needs, inquiries, and complaints.
• Administrative processing of customer orders (i.e. quotations and order entry).
• Sourcing for non stocked items and work order entry.
• Following up and out calling for direct sales.
• Sharing of any interaction and involvement with customers that might require the outside salesperson’s attention, or may result in additional sales.
• Understanding the goals and concepts of our business and incorporating business goals to achieve sales and profitability.
• Working closely with territory managers, credit, inventory, systems, warehouse, and other departments in the company.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree
• 1-3 years long products sales experience
• Aggressive, competitive, and self-motivated attitude
• Proficient with MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong math aptitude
• Detail oriented
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solving / conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Ability to work well and excel while working with a team or individually
Ryerson - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ryerson is an international, diversified company that processes and distributes metals. The company serves industries including aerospace,...