The Inside Sales Representative directly generates revenue by acting as the primary TGS representative selling well data solutions to new and current clients within an assigned territory. Customer interaction is mainly via telephone or email and the job may require limited face-to-face contact with customers and some travel.
Location: Houston, TX (CityWest)
- Sells well data solutions to new and current customers within a geographic area and/or an assigned list of accounts to achieve and exceed allocated revenue objectives
- Responsible for managing the majority of smaller accounts (approximately 250-350)
- Provides sales presentations to existing and/or prospective customers to determine solution needs and provide follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for creating, implementing and executing a Sales Action Plan which includes maintaining creditable forecasts and pipelines for assigned accounts
- Ensures strict confidentiality of Company and current and/or prospective customer records and business activities
- Remains knowledgeable of company's product and service solutions to facilitate sales efforts
- Serves as a liaison between customers and appropriate company departments to resolve customer issues such as accounts receivable
- Demonstrates personal commitment to living the TGS values
- Take responsibility for your own safety and comply with all instructions given regarding health, safety and the protection of the environment.
- Ensure the correct use of safety devices and protective equipment as required and report any hazards, accidents or injuries to your immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or related field or equivalent training in business or sales management
- Strong knowledge of TGS products, software, pricing practices and selling strategies
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to travel approximately 5% of the time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- 3-5 years of experience in the energy industry preferred
This job description is intended to explain the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Applicants must currently be qualified to work in the United States
TGS provides competitive salary and benefit packages.
If you are interested in applying for this position, Click here to Apply!