Liberty Home Equity Solutions, formerly,Genworth Financial, Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated person to fill a new role- Inside Sales Support for the financial planning channel. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do. Our company was named as a Top 10 Employer in the Sacramento Business Journal's A+ Employers of 2009,a 2011 nominee for the Sacramento Bee's SWEL awards and a 2012 Top 2 Finalist.
Under the supervision of the Call Screener Manager, this role is primarily responsible drive sales and build relationships with external financial professionals selling the company’s products.
They (1) qualify prospects from webinar attendees, (2) cold call to set meetings (for RMAS and ISAs), and (3) answer questions and fulfill requests from financial advisors.
They also are responsible for maintaining current and comprehensive knowledge of all products, and conveying this information through delivery of marketing materials and literature. Internal Wholesalers must also be aware of all regulations regarding their products, and be able to share that with external financial advisors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Communicating with Financial Professionals through letters and email
• Handling special projects as assigned within Desk
• Developing relationships with Financial Professionals through outbound calls
• Attending various sales meetings and training sessions
• Maintenance of Salesforce contact records and more
• Responding to inbound Webinar, Product and Sales calls
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred
• 2+ years of financial planning experience
• Ability to pass and maintain the NMLS mortgage originators license and any needed state licenses.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Power Point
• Proficiency in using CRM systems, Salesforce experience a plus.
• Must possess good judgment, leadership and business skills
• Ability to be a creative, flexible and innovative team player
• Ability to be on the telephone for extended periods.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
• Generate complex reports from data information collection.
• Understand and respond to a diverse population.
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Works in an office setting.
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....