Do you enjoy the challenge of discovering just the right part or solution for a customer’s need?
Are you proactive in asking questions and recommending solutions as well as additional related products?
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where your organization, efficiency, and customer service skills make you a rock star?
At Applied®, we regard the CSSR role as one of the most important in our organization. We’ll ensure you receive extensive ongoing training and provide you with solid feedback and support to help you reach your goals. This is a wonderful opportunity for a strong customer service candidate with good computer skills and some knowledge of industrial products. An interest in career growth is desired!
As an Applied CSSR, you will play an active role in the success of the Service Center. You’ll join a tight-knot team serving loyal, long-term customers. Partner with our Account Managers, Operations Team, and manufacturer partners to delight our customers by phone and at our facility. This will grow our business at existing customers, develop new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales goals while increasing customer satisfaction.
While the majority of your interactions will take place over the phone, this is not a call center environment but rather a service and parts center. Use your customer service skills and mechanical aptitude to:
There is a hands-on component to your role. You’ll learn to use calipers to measure specs on a wide variety of parts, from bearings and sprockets to electric motors and controls, to hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Help customers get the parts they need
- Interact extensively with customers to clarify their needs, research and recommend parts
- Provide quotes
- Take orders
- Provide post order service
When you join the Applied team, you will enjoy:
- Proven customer service skills, professionalism
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Strong computer skills
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of industrial distribution products is preferred
- Base salary and bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick time,& company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Applied Industrial Technologies
- 2 years ago - save job