Founded in 2003, YouSendIt was working in the cloud before the term was even coined. At first the service was a simple way to send the large attachments that email couldn’t process, but has since grown to offer full online storage and management capabilities. Today, the company serves 35 million registered users across 193 countries and 98 percent of the Fortune 500. Aside from offering consumers an essential free service, YouSendIt’s renowned reliability, untouched data security and endless innovation make it the go-to solution for businesses, big and small.
Due to our tremendous growth we are seeking energetic, creative, and passionate, inside sales executives to help build our ever growing Corporate Sales Staff. If you long to be part of a team that is only satisfied with being the “Best of The Best” we have the opportunity for you! Whether you are a senior inside sales executive or a top performing sale development pro looking to take that next step into closing your own deals look no further than ShareVault
- Calling on and meeting with key stakeholders CIOs, IT execs, LOB execs
- Meeting/exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Discipline in documenting various details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, forecasting in SFDC
- Experienced in a solution approach to selling and adept at creating value for customers
- Rapidly learning Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box.net model
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
For more information visit our website at YouSendIt. Inc.
- 4-year degree required or experience in lieu of education
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Prior successful sales in ECM or SBS a must
- Extensive prior customer relationships
- A history of consistent over-achievement
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- Experience in opportunity creation and the challenges of building a business
YouSendit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.