Consumer Insights Analyst position available for leading Consumer Healthcare company. Work with Global Marketing Heads and other functional groups to proactively identify problems and opportunities in order to define information needs. Responsible for the design and implementation of custom international market research projects to provide insightful analyses with sound recommendations and data interpretations. Requires a high degree of initiative and independent judgment in identifying research needs and following through on projects. Must be able to think creatively, interpret data and draw appropriate conclusions. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Supervising the work of outside research suppliers, analyzing project findings and making appropriate recommendations.
2. Communicate research results, conclusions and recommendations through presentations and reports to all levels of Marketing and other functional areas. Proactively identify issues, trends and opportunities, provide factual findings.
3. Provide analytical support and participation in the development of research plans. Gain an understanding of brand strategies.
Job Requirements: Minimum requirements:
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Bachelors Degree with 5-10 years market research experience
- Client side or supplier/vendor experience a must.
- Consumer research experience a must.
- Experience conducting primary (custom) quantitative and qualitative research.
- Experience conducting international studies key.
Due to client requirements, only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 or H1 Visa status please).