Kyocera is seeking a QA Inspector with experience in hand repairs and deburring for the Vancouver, WA area. If you have the requirements listed below, submit your resume immediately as we have an opening on 2nd shift.
The Inspector has responsibility to measure ceramic parts, deburr or touch up parts, and read detailed blueprints and customer specs. The position reports to the Quality Supervisor.
- Perform marking, deburring and touch up work with a dremel like hand tool;
-Verify accuracy of parts with calipers, micrometers, optical comparitor and customer blueprints etc.
-Strictly follow all company policies and procedures in regards to safety, working conditions, & machine maintenance;
- Review production work orders to verify dimensions and conditions ( such as edge, roughness, flatness);
- Shutdown process or elevate issues to process engineering or quality supervisor on cleaning, deburring and measuring equiptment.
- Operate variety of metrology equipment daily;
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives (e.g. zero defects, P5S, Kaizen).
High school graduate or some college.
Experience: 3 years recent experience as a Inspector in a semiconductor, electronics, and automotive or aerospace industry. experience with CMM is a plus. Ability to sit, stand, wash and deburr parts. Corrected 20/20 vision required but magnifier will be provided as well. Strong ability to trace, follow dimensions and identify non-uniform surfaces with a hard tool ( dremmel).
Technical / job knowledge:
- Experience in ISO certified manufacturing plant
- Knowledge in metrology techniques, use of small handtools and dremel tools
- Knowledge of equipment inspection procedures and maintenance requirements.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions, speak english, read work orders using GD & T symbols and descriptions
Pay is $10.50 - 13 per hour. Shift will start between 11am and 2pm
This position is a temporary full time with some overtime. KICC is an EEO Employer.