Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. has multiple openings for an Inspector Trainee, Inspector, and Senior Inspector at various locations in Maryland.
Duties of the position:
Knowledge, Skills & Minimum Requirements:
- Managing and field inspection of all aspects of roadway, bridge, stormwater management construction projects
- Reviewing and interpreting plans and MDSHA and county standards
- Keeping accurate IDR records, notes, computations and sketches as required for detailed and informative analysis of the project progress
- Monitoring estimating progress payments to the contractor
- Reviewing and updating CPM schedule
- Supervising and coordinating work performed by contractors
Please send or email your resume along with a cover letter identifying the position for which you are interested to:
- Preferably: MARTCP, WACEL or VDOT certified
- ACI Concrete Field Testing I Certified
- MDE Sediment/ Erosion Control Certified
- SHA HMA Materials Certified Field
- SHA Soil & Aggregate Testing Certified Field
- SHA Certified Temporary Traffic Control Manager
- IMSA Work Zone Safety and Signal Inspector certified
- U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents only
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc.
Attention: Kariann Kuchak
1504 Joh Avenue, Suite 160
Baltimore, Maryland 21227
All information received from applicants will remain confidential.
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. - 23 months ago
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. (SWA) is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm headquartered in Columbia, MD with offices in Maryland,...