At Aeroflex our goal is to identify and develop our most important asset, our
people. We seek to
hire talented employees, provide them with the right expectations of their job,
and reward and
recognize them for their contributions.
We believe in creating a learning environment where employees have the
opportunity to continue
their own personal growth and development.
We are firmly dedicated to the continued prosperity of Aeroflex and are
always looking for
talented individuals to join our team. It is our goal to treat each employee
and dignity and realize the importance in earning your trust and confidence in
Aeroflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to attract and retain the best qualified personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, age, disability, status as a disabled Veteran or Veteran of the Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated or other protected Veteran or any other prohibited basis.
Aeroflex Incorporated and its subsidiaries provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities where appropriate. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the local HR department of the facility to which you are applying to for assistance.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis.
This policy applies to all applicants and employees and includes all
conditions of employment.
Inspector - Electro/Mechanical Manufacturing
Number of Positions:
INSPECTOR – ELECTO/MECHANICAL CLASS A
Aeroflex Motion Control is a manufacturer of slip rings and twist capsules for commercial and military applications. This position is located Naples, Florida reporting to the Chief Inspector/Supervisor. This position requires exceptional technical, analytical, communication, professionalism and organizational skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English. High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Perform receiving inspection from suppliers and enter data into the computer program CAMM
- Interface with purchasing, review purchase orders and maintain supplier control records
- Interface with machinist, perform run-out (TIR) and first piece inspection
- Perform final inspections
- Maintain the monthly controls for age sensitive materials
- Maintain the monthly calibration for mechanical measuring tools
- Release jobs for shipping and review all pertinent documentation for completeness
- Will show good judgment in determining good parts
- Will determine obvious defects and initiate the appropriate MRB
- Will utilize CMM equipment, microscope, optical measurements, torque measurement and calculations
- Complete First Article Inspection
- This position requires exceptional technical, analytical, communication, professionalism and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with proven track record in a manufacturing-inspection environment.
- 3 - 6+ years relevant experience
- Experience and familiarity with electro-mechanical products a plus. Must understand ISO system requirements and AS9100 Requirements and work safely.
To apply, please submit a resume via e-mail to: Connie.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Aeroflex Incorporated - 13 months ago