The Baltimore, Maryland office of Greenhorne & O’Mara, now Stantec, has an opportunity for an Inspector II in the Maryland Construction, Engineering & Inspection (CEI) Department.
The candidate must have these basic qualifications/requirements:
Preferred skills that will assist the candidate in succeeding in the role are:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years experience for major transportation or general construction projects
- Previous experience with inspection of transportation inspection projects
- MARTCP (Mid-Atlantic Region Technician Certification Program) certification
Greenhorne & O’Mara, now Stantec, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Responsible to inspect and document construction activities on major and minor transportation projects
G&O has served as principal site/civil engineers and planners for this project since 1999. We initially developed a campus master plan...