Job Number 1533658
The Southeast Region U/S IT Product Specialist role is a key position in the Ultrasound IT business, helping to drive customer satisfaction and revenue. As part of the Ultrasound IT team, you will be joining a fast growing global business focused on Ultrasound reporting and image management in the WH&S and General Imaging ultrasound segments. As the NE U/S IT Product Specialist you will be responsible for driving revenue through new installations and ensuring customer satisfaction. Essential Responsibilities - Provide technical implementation and customer support on-site and remote.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction in all customer interactions.
- Assist with pre-sales support of Ultrasound IT products.
- Occasionally provide application support of IT product on-site and via remote access.
- Provide follow up customer technical training on-site and remotely via web-based tools.
- Provide valuable input to new product development using your experience in resolving issues. Qualifications/Requirements - At least 3 years of technical knowledge and experience with Network Based Software solutions and Network Topology and
- At least 2 years of IT support experience including troubleshooting hardware, networking, Client\Server OS and Peripherals.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% within the United States & Canada
- Unrestricted work authorization in the US without sponsorship.
- Willingness to submit to and pass a drug test and educational employment and criminal background checks.
- Located in the Southeast Region (Louisianna, Tennesee, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, or South Carolina) Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Desired Characteristics - Familiarity with Windows OS, Security and Shares. MCSE preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to easily convey concepts to peers, customers and employees
- Preferred candidate will work remote from home and live in the NE close to a major city.
- Prior experience within GE - ViewPoint - OB/GYN/Vascular reporting application
- General IT background with ability to consult on infrastructure needs of prospective clients.
- Microsoft Terminal Server / Citrix experience
- Experience with workflow in a hospital systems.
- Prior PACS and HIS experience or familiarity.
- Working knowledge of the DICOM standard and Ultrasound Systems preferred.
GE Careers - 19 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...