RF Technologies, established in 1987, is a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated RFID Safety and Security systems, Wi-Fi RTLS systems, and healthcare enterprise solutions. With an installed base of more than 10,000 systems worldwide, RF Technologies specializes in state-of-the-art healthcare solutions for senior care facilities and hospitals, including Code Alert® Wandering Management, Wireless Call and Fall Management Solutions, and Safe Place® ED and Infant Security Solutions. The Company is credited with inventing the first RFID infant security system, which was designed and developed by nurse clinicians. It was the first in the industry to invent Peer-to-Peer Wi-Fi RTLS, and to offer Remote Monitoring, RF Consulting and 24X7 technical support by RF Technologies’ staff specialists and a nationwide service management team. www.rft.com
What we are looking for:
We are in need of an energetic go getter who can drive internal and external customer experience. The perfect person for this role is a stickler for details, thrives on problem solving and the chaos of working on a myriad of projects in all phases of the lifecycle. We are in search of a person who has a passion for working in our industry where you are helping people by creating safe environments, as well as, working with innovative technology.
What you can expect:
- A busy day! At any time you will be responsible for management of 30 -40 projects in various stages.
- Team work and interaction with customer, sub-contractors, RFT technicians, educational team and sales personnel.
- Responsibility– you will review and coordinate each project scope, goals and deliverables
- Communication - Identify and take responsibility for project tasks and resource requirements and allocation
- Accountability - ensure accurate project budget
- Organization - plan and schedule project timelines & track project deliverables
- Facilitate team interaction to ensure timely deliverables
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project
- Prepare reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
RF Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3-6 years experience in Construction Management or General Contracting
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in the hospital and/or the long term care environment
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematic drawings
- Demonstrated leadership/project management qualities
- Work experience in project management capacity
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Low-voltage building alarm systems experience a plus
- Advanced technical skills related to the RF field a plus
Monster - 19 months ago