Responsibilities include selling stock market research to portfolio managers at hedge funds and mutual funds. Prior experience selling stock market research and strong relationships with institutional portfolio managers a plus. You will be required to obtain a series 65 license. Success in our organization seems to require the following:
1. A strong knowledge of both fundamental and technical analysis.
2. Prior working relationships with equity portfolio managers specializing in growth.
3. A passion and thorough knowledge of the stock market and how it actually works.
4. Self starter..being able to work independently as an independent contractor.
5. Commission oriented…preferring to be directly rewarded for your production.
6. Strong sales skills.
Market Trends Research Corporation is a Registered Investment Adviser, and is seeking several competent individuals to expand globally.