Nsight, parent company of Cellcom, Nsight Telservices, and Nsight Tower wants YOU to join our team! Our family of companies provides wireless, business and residential local service, long distance, internet, web hosting and tower erection and maintenance services in the Midwest. Our green initiatives, commitment to customer service and local philanthropic efforts make us an employer of choice in the state of Wisconsin. We’re looking for individuals who are driven, enthusiastic and care about our community. More importantly, we like to hire people looking to grow with an organization and those who are excited about the ever-changing telecommunications industry.
The Instructional Designer/Trainer builds organizational capability and enhances organization effectiveness and performance by working with internal business partners to match Cellcom sales needs with the appropriate learning solutions. The Learning Consultant assesses learning needs, designs, develops and delivers learning interventions, and selects appropriate media for delivery. Provides training to other Cellcom or Nsight employees as needed.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Designs, creates, and develops learning modules or material to meet needs; analyzes and selects the most appropriate instructional strategies, methodologies, technologies, and/or delivery channels to maximize learning experience.
2. Determines sales department training needs. Develops appropriate sales training programs and conducts sales training for Cellcom sales employees, agents and other Nsight employees as needed.
3. Adapts course information to the language of the workplace and/or creates a guide to enable another person to teach/facilitate all aspects of a prepared program.
4. Discovers and analyzes employee and sales channel performance gaps and recommends solutions.
5. Provides onsite product and sales training at sales locations, collects and analyzes data, draws conclusions, and makes recommendations.
6. Works with other department trainers in delivering certified course content to employees.
7. Works with sales management to regularly assess the development needs of sales staff at all levels. Provides input to sales management relative to employee development.
8. Develops training evaluation mechanisms to measure the effectiveness of training.
9. Works with sales managers to ensure appropriate on-the-job training and post-training follow-up.
10. Leads and participates on project teams as needed. Represents Sales, assists with implementation of new products and services and gains knowledge to develop appropriate training.
11. Keeps current on all Cellcom products, policies and procedures in order to effectively aid in new hire training and provide guidance to trainees.
12. Works with HR, Customer Service to deliver corporate training programs.
13. Stays abreast of learning industry, trends and emerging best practices in training and development.
14. Applies adult learning theory and understanding of how adults acquire and use competencies.
15. Partners with the different stakeholders when identifying the opportunity and the solution, monitoring change and evaluating results.
Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent required plus 5 years of experience designing, developing and delivering traditional classroom material and online content. College degree in Instructional Design and/or Education or educational equivalent preferred. Proficiency in desktop authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Adobe Presenter, Acrobat, etc. Proficiency in Photoshop or similar graphics editing software. Demonstrated success facilitating sales skills courses. Knowledge and/or experience with the wireless telecommunications industry. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Edit Express is a service from nSight,formerly Editorial Services of New England, Inc. (ESNE),one of the most respected names in...