We are working with our client in identifying an Instructional Designer / Trainer to create and deliver marketing courses for their internal employees. Most of the courses you will be creating will be Instructor-led (ILT) and virtual Instructor-led (vILT). You will work with internal subject matter experts for content and context. Deliverables will be in MS PowerPoint and Word.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Approximately 6-12 months
Location: Austin, TX, local candidates only – some virtual work permitted.
To be considered for this project, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Word version of your resume. Please include reference#6036 in the subject line.
- 3+ years of Instructional Design experience
- Strong facilitation experience
- Strong experience designing and developing ILT
- Familiarity of marketing topics
- Excellent communication skills to work cross-functionally among teams
Keywords: ILT, instructor led training, ID, instructional designer, PP, PowerPoint, Microsoft suites, adobe connect, on-brand, virtual learning, marketing, vilt.
Monster - 10 months ago