- Review existing Professional Studies modules (Middle School Curriculum and Instruction, Classroom and Behavior Management, Child and Adolescent Development, Language Acquisition, Foundations of American Education and Reading across the Content) and monitor their implementation / use
- Revise modules based on exemplary practice and feedback from users
- Coordinate development of additional Professional Studies module (Secondary Curriculum and Instruction)
- Review and refine framework and portal for delivery of modules to ensure sustainability across time and audiences
- Mentor module consultants as they support candidates using the modules, or develop new modules
The Instructional Designer should have experience with a variety of learning management systems and technologies, including Blackboard and knowledge of adult learning theories, instructional design and distance-based/online learning.
Virginia Jobs - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard