Curriculum Developer / Instructional Designer CBT / WBT
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is seeking qualified, experienced
Curriculum Developers and Instructional Designers for a
new program at the Veterans Affairs Acquisition Academy.
The successful candidate will be experienced using the
principals of adult learning theory and an instructional
systems design approach to analyze, design, develop,
implement, and evaluate instructional material in
various formats. Knowledge of agile development methods
The curriculum development team is collaborative, team
focused, flexible, creative and innovative!
The successful candidate will:
Relocation has not been assigned to this position;
therefore local candidates are encouraged to apply. The
position is located in Frederick, MD.
- Conduct human performance research.
- Conduct and analyze course evaluations.
- Evaluate and propose alternative delivery strategies
and learning environments.
- Develop, revise, and update courseware.
- Work effectively in a collaborative, team
- Communicate effectively with subject matter experts
- Understand Sections 504 and 508 of the
US Citizenship is required. Background Investigation
required for this effort is National Agency Check with
Education: BS/BA degree in instructional systems design
or related field from an accredited college or
university with four years of experience.
Technical Skills and Curriculum Development Tools
- Documented proficiency in Captivate is a must for
- Adobe e-Learning Suite 2
- Virtual Development
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...