Abraxas Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cubic Corporation, is a trusted partner to the U.S. National Security community, supporting its worldwide mission with both service and technical related programs across a vast array of Intelligence Community (IC) organizations. Our staff brings fresh perspectives from engineering, academia, national security, and defense to collaborate on multifaceted problems. We transform commercial and intelligence challenges into operational success.
Abraxas has a high priority need for Instructional System Designers (ISD) to support an upcoming program in the Northern Virginia area. The successful candidate will be an expert in the ISD field with a proven history of course development and training. The candidate will be extremely comfortable working with all levels of customers from clerical personnel to GS-15 level personnel.
MUST HAVE ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ POLY
- Experienced in leading a team of ISDs
- Experience developing instructor-led and computer-based training materials using industry and client specific products and tools
- Work with Client’s SMEs to develop storyboards, scripts, scenarios, and other advanced learning strategies
- Experienced in developing multimedia applications and web-based training
- Design new training program courseware and materials from concept to implementation ready
- Must be able to evaluate current training in order to determine whether revisions are needed
- Experience in conducting performance and instructional analysis
- 5+ years of Instructional Systems Design (ISD)
- 5+ years of experience within the intelligence community (IC)
- Experience in live, synchronous and asynchronous webinar training development and delivery
- 5+ years developing and implementing USG learning technology solutions.
- Performance Consulting or ISD certification. Certification on at least one advanced learning technology, CBT/WBT authoring tools, Captivate, Front page, Robohelp, etc
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Master’s preferred)
Abraxas provides tailored design and testing services for Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs): custom computer chips that...