Join a professional management team that transforms lives through education by applying today with ATI Schools and Colleges!
If you want to be continually challenged,
If you want to do something extraordinary and rewarding,
If you want to join an employee-focused workplace,
ATI Schools and Colleges might be for you
ATI’s mission is to provide career training and education that can transform individuals and positively impact entire communities. We are guided by our commitment to students and teammates in all that we do so that they will, in turn, positively impact their families and the communities in which they live and work.
Led by our passionate professionals, we have helped many students prepare for new career opportunities, assisting them through the entire career training process...from exploring career interests, to financial aid options, to the registration process, to graduation and the beginning of a new career. If you want to help us help others, then this career opportunity might be for you – read on!
Classroom experience is not required. We offer supportive training to those with adequate experience in the profession and a desire to share their knowledge.
BASIC FUNCTION: Instruct students in subject matter, utilizing various methods, such as lecture and hands-on demonstration. Retain Students at ATI minimum standards.
Currently seeking energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented individual knowledgeable in the following subjects:
• MIG and TIG welding
• Metal Arc
• Pipe welding
• Oxygen-Acetylene Welding
• Metal Grinding
Success in this position requires a person to continually drive top performance through disciplined execution of the following 7 fundamentals:
• Class begins and ends on time
• Absent students must be called by their instructor everyday
• Every student ‘Touches the Trade’ everyday. This means that every topic is linked to the job everyday
• Every class begins with a preview of what students will learn that day. Every class ends with a cliffhanger
• Students receive feedback about their progress at least once a week
• All lessons are planned in advance
• Teaching is not just lecturing; all students are fully engaged in every aspect of the lesson every day
ATI offers an exciting, ethical work atmosphere, supportive, on-the-job training programs to help ensure your success in the workplace; and a competitive compensation and benefits package including, medical/dental/vision, short-term disability and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and more.
ATI’s 7 Core Values
Integrity, Trust and Respect • Teammate Focus • Student Success Driven
Employer Satisfaction • Teamwork & Learning • Communicate • Energy & Enthusiasm
To learn more about our company, visit our website, www.aticareertraining.edu
• High school diploma/equivalent and five years of related practical experience within the last ten years ( three years with an Associates degree)
• Profession certification or diploma
• Previous trade school experience is a plus
• Good organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail and mental concentration
• Ability to work under highly stressful situations and handle frequent interruptions
• Basic computer skills
ATI Enterprises - 2 years ago