Continued growth within the ATI network has led to our search for a qualified individual to join our team as an Instructor. Teaching at ATI not only involves providing students with the technical ability, an instructor must also care about the success and transformation of their students personally as well as professionally.
Classroom experience is not required. We offer supportive training to those with adequate experience in the profession and a desire to share their knowledge.
For more than 35 years ATI has offered its employees a great work environment as they serve our student customers. Additionally, ATI also offers competitive starting salaries and a quality medical/dental/vision plan, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), and ongoing professional development to ensure your success in the workplace. The possibilities are endless for the results driven professional.
BASIC FUNCTION: Instruct students in subject matter, utilizing various methods, such as lecture and hands-on demonstration. Retain Students at ATI minimum standards.
Currently seeking energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented individual knowledgeable in the following subjects:
Success in this position requires a person to continually drive top performance through disciplined execution of the following 7 fundamentals:
- Administrative Dental Assisting
- Dental Anatomy and Physiology
- Clinical Dental Assisting
- Introduction to Chair-side and Dental Assisting
- Class begins and ends on time
- Absent students must be called by their instructor everyday
- Every student ‘Touches the Trade’ everyday. This means that every topic is linked to the job everyday
- Every class begins with a preview of what students will learn that day. Every class ends with a cliffhanger
- Students receive feedback about their progress at least once a week
- All lessons are planned in advance
- Teaching is not just lecturing; all students are fully engaged in every aspect of the lesson every day
- High school diploma or equivalent and five years of related practical experience within the last ten years. - OR- Associate Degree or higher with three years of related practical experience
- Must be RDA
- Previous trade school experience is a plus
- Good organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and mental concentration
- Ability to work under stressful situations and handle frequent interruptions
- Basic computer skills