INSTRUMENT FITTER - Competitive Wages! (Beaumont, TX )
compensation: Competitive Pay!!
Location: Beaumont, TX Area
We're hiring 4 Instrument Fitters for a large plant in TX. You'll be working for a large contractor that is rapidly adding large projects in multiple locations.
- 4+ years experience as an Industrial Instrument Fitter desired
- Ability to read and understand P&IDs
- Strong tubing skills
- Experience mounting and installing instrument devices with minimal supervision
- Must be able to measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and help install piping and tubing
- Ability to work with high and low pressure tubing/piping systems
- Knowledge of tools and equipment required for instrumentation
- Must have own tools (Benders, cutters, etc. . .)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have TWIC Card and TX Electrical Apprentice/Journeyman card
- Identification and proper use of instrumentation materials
- Follow P&IDs to install various instruments and tubing
- Layout of instrument supports and stands
- Mounting devices to specifications
- Work with high pressure and low pressure tubing systems
- Layout and installation of tubing
Please call us to schedule an interview!
Keywords: Instrumentation Technician, I&E Tech, E&I Tech, Instrument Tuber