Insurance - Customer Service Representative
AAA seeks an experienced Insurance Customer Service Representative to complete our insurance team. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of the largest independent personal lines insurance agency in the Southeast.
This position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills. You will be responsible for processing endorsements, taking payments, resolving billing issues, coverage counseling, adhering to underwriting guidelines, making outbound calls and responding to inbound calls, writing new business and following up on cancelations to maintain a book of business.
- An active 440, 2044 or 220 Property and Casualty Insurance License
- A minimum of 1 year recent experience in property and casualty insurance industry
- A stable employment history
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and tuition assistance.
Credit and criminal background check and drug test required
AAA Auto Club South - 7 months ago
AAA Auto Club South (ACS) is a not-for-profit corporation with more than 4 million Members throughout Florida, Georgia, the western...