Sells a variety of insurance policies to commercial clients using a combination of inside and outside sales methods and referral sources.
Identifies new business opportunities by calling on prospective and current bank/insurance customers. Responsible for client interviews, sales presentations, quoting and marketing, and participating in community and professional activities as an agency representative.
Must achieve individual production goals as established. North Dakota insurance license required within 30 days of hire. Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter or Certified Insurance Counselor designation required within 5 years of hire.
Preferred candidates will have:
• Current ND Insurance Producer Licenses: Property/Casualty, Life/Annuity, and Accident/Health
• Proven insurance sales success
• Experience with both commercial and personal lines
• Crop/Hail and MPCI experience
• Knowledge of the oil and gas sector
• Proven computer/office equipment operation skills
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service independent community bank. We are proud to be family-owned and offer our customers...