AAA is so much more than Roadside Service…We offer Peace of Mind with AAA Insurance!
If you have a love for insurance, are motivated and driven by sales goals and take pride in providing top-notch customer service, a career as an Insurance Branch Sales Agent at AAA Arizona may be for you.
AAA Arizona is seeking an Insurance Sales Agent to serve as the primary contact to members by providing quotes and writing personal lines of insurance within a store environment.
Key responsibilities include:
· Providing customer service for new and existing members with their insurance needs
· Quoting and writing all types of personal lines of insurance including, but not limited to automobile, homeowner, life and health while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales goals
· Support the lead generation initiative by providing qualified leads to other business lines of AAA Arizona that include Travel, Insurance, Automotive, and Financial
· Prospecting from membership lists, transfers, and any other resources made available
· Assisting in selling memberships and contribute to meeting established store membership goals
Key qualifications include:
- A valid AZ Property & Casualty License
- The Insurance Sales Agent will be required to obtain Life and Health license within the first six month of employment or as determined by management
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of six months’ experience in a fast paced work environment selling P&C lines of business
- A valid AZ Driver's license
- The ability to sell liability insurance in the amount of at least 100/300/50
- The ability to work sales hours set by the store needs, as well as evenings and weekend events as determined by management
- Key Core Competencies include: Collaboration and Teamwork, Accountability and Initiative
Our Benefits Are What You Would Expect From AAA!
AAA Arizona owes its success to our dedicated employees. That's why we make a conscious effort to offer comprehensive benefits that provide quality care, easy access and affordable coverage. We recognize one of the most important forms of compensation we offer is our benefits for our employees and their families.
Benefits Package Includes:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
· Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
· 401k plan – Employer matches up to 4% of your contribution and match is Immediately Vested!
· Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
· 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
· 8 Paid Holidays
· 1 Paid Personal Day
· Generous Tuition Reimbursement and Extensive Training Curriculum
· Insurance license certification and re-certification reimbursement
· Incentives for top sales performers
· Employee Assistance Program
· Wellness Program
· Free Basic AAA Membership
· Travel Payroll Deduction - Purchase airline tickets, hotel accommodations, and/or tours through AAA Arizona's Travel Agency by payroll deduction (eligible after one year of continuous employment).
Background check, credit check and drug testing are required.
AAA Arizona is Equal Opportunity Employer