The Insurance Clerk performs a variety of office clerical duties in connection with inpatient and outpatient insurance billings and payments. Job accountabilities include, but are not limited to, recording and maintaining complete and accurate transactions and billing information. Processing worklists and reports. Responding to questions or requests of information in a timely and accurate manner. Performing clerical tasks as well as other tasks/functions that may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with some business courses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have proven organizational skills to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains strict confidentiality throughout exposure to financial records and patient medical information.
- The Insurance Clerk position may involve prolonged periods of sitting, CRT eye strain and lifting supplies weighing up to 50 lbs.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Allentown, Bethlehem, Bedminster, Bucks County, Chalfont, Colmar, Coopersburg, Doylestown, Dublin, Franconia, Harleysville, Hatfield, Hellertown, Hilltown, Kulpsville, Lansdale, Line Lexington, Pennsburg, Perkasie, Philadelphia, Pottstown, Quakertown, Reading, Schwenksville, Sellersville, Souderton, Sumneytown, Telford, Tinicum, Trumbauersville, Zieglerville, Pennsylvania, PA, AP, AR, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collection, Collections, Accouting, Finance, Accountant, Financial, Billing, Payment, Bill, Insurance, A/R, A/P
Grand View Hospital - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Grand View Hospital was founded in 1913 as the first community hospital in Bucks County. Today, Grand View has grown to become the primary...