Candidate must be passionate about sales and service excellence. This role is responsible for meeting and/or exceeding production goals, as well as ensuring our existing customers receive consistently superior service, by implementing and executing local territory business plan objectives.
Universal American offers a competitive Salary plus bonus potential for all of our sales representatives.
Universal American offers these great benefits:
• Medical (including HSA and FSA options)
• Dental (including orthodontics)
• Vision (great coverage; no card needed)
• 401K matching (up to 3% match)
• Disability insurance (both short and long term)
• Life insurance and supplemental life insurance options
• Wellness program incentives (discounts on insurance for not smoking)
Universal American provides many fringe benefits in addition to insurance and retirement savings, including:
- Employee Assistance Program: provides support and referrals to local counselors or services to help you deal with many types of stress and issues that can affect your personal and work life.
- Insurance Education Program: provides reimbursement for tuition, books, and fees when you successfully complete continuing education classes in the insurance field.
- Tuition Reimbursement: provides reimbursement for tuition, books, and fees when you successfully complete job-related classes at accredited schools, colleges, and universities, or through certain certification programs.
- Professional Certification Programs: provides reimbursement for all business-related or job-related certification programs.
- Employee Referral Program: Provides a "finder’s fee" if you refer a candidate to Universal American who is then hired.
- Scholarship Program: Universal American will provide up to seven college scholarships of up to $2,000 each year to dependents of employees.
- Personal production, retention, community outreach and excellent client satisfaction.
- Analyze the sales and marketing process on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to sales manager to ensure greater efficiency and enrollment retention.
- Develop and maintain business and community contacts to promote sales initiatives and positive corporate image.
- Provide progress reports of daily activity including appointments, production, service, retention efforts, and follow-ups
- Collaborate with other team members and Sales Manager to ensure customer satisfaction in all areas.
- Recommend changes based on internal and external feedback from clients and the marketplace.
- Work with all departments and levels of management regarding internal and external policies and procedures.
- Follow company policies and procedures in a positive and professional manner.
- Any other related or unrelated projects and duties consistent with company growth that may be assigned.
- Minimum 1 year direct sales / service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent Industry experience
- Accident & Health Insurance License
- AHIP or equivalent certification