Salary: 110-125k + Bonus and Benefits
Industry: Investment Management
If you would like to be considered for the role, please indicate your interest by applying with an updated copy of your resume in Word Format.
All referrals are greatly appreciated
My client, one of the largest insurance companies, is looking for a Business Analyst to join the company's expanding technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the market leader in developing a critical new product to provide cutting-edge insurance services to its major financial clients.
- BA resource with knowledge of SFDC capabilities to assist and guide business in the SFDC CRM requirement definition and implementation process
- Work with business to extrapolate and refine requirements and provide leadership in the decision making process
- Work with BA's to clearly articulate business requirements
- Work with implementation team to insure business requirements are satisfied
- Practical experiences in the entire SDLC from solution definition, solution architecture definition to design, development and testing of the SFDC application
- Creation of data migration plan, data migration scripts for Data Migration from Other CRM to Salesforce.com
- Experience in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow business rules
- Experience with third-party tools (e.g. SFDC Excel Connector, SFDC Data Loader, etc)
- Experience with the SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
- Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
- Applied knowledge of CRM and the Sales, Service and Marketing functions, preferably within the financial services industries
- Extensive Salesforce.com knowledge
- Implementation experience
- Business Analysis Expertise
- Highly motivated and self driven by internal benchmark of excellence
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Analytical thought process to creatively question/suggest alternativesTo find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
As one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, Huxley Associates designs and manages market-leading recruitment solutions...