We are currently seeking a Insurance Verification Specialist for our Downers Grove location!
Byram Healthcare is the nation’s largest provider of disposable medical supplies to the patient at home. Established in 1968, as an Ostomy retailer, the company continues its roots as a service intensive organization. Our product knowledge, computer technology, and dedicated trained staff has afforded Byram a competitive advantage in patient distribution of the following product lines: Ostomy, Diabetes, Wound Management, Incontinence, and Urology.
1. Primarily responsible of verification, authorization and credit report procedures.
2. Must provide timely and accurate follow-up to telephone inquiries
3. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple demands
4. Must be able to work prolonged periods of sitting and use of headset, keyboard and terminal
5. Ability to make 100 calls per day to insurance company and physicians
6. Perform special projects on an as needed basis for management
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
1. High School Diploma
2. 1-2 years experience in Insurance Verification,
3. Excellent verbal, written, communication and computer skills.
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Byram Healthcare - 19 months ago
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...