We are currently seeking a Insurance Verification Specialist for our White Plains, NY location!
The Verification Specialist will thoroughly review and release insurance invoices from credit review, and initiate and retrieve
referrals & authorizations. They will also ensure quality of orders are reimbursable in accordance to payer requirements.
1. Primarily responsible of verification, authorization and credit report procedures.
2. Must provide timely and accurate follow-up to telephone inquiries
3. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple demands
4. Must be able to work prolonged periods of sitting and use of headset, keyboard and terminal
5. Ability to make 40+ calls per day with a minimum of 4 hours log time on the phone
6. Perform special projects on an as needed basis for management
1. High School Diploma
2. 1-2 years experience in Insurance Verification,
Excellent verbal, written, communication and computer skills
Byram offers a busy competitive environment and promotes from within. Employees play a pro-active role in our success. We offer training, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K with a match and tuition reimbursement. If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume. EOE. No phone calls please!
Pharmaceutical distribution company Mediq (formerly OPG Groep) is involved in both commercial wholesaling and consumer retailing of drugs...