We are looking to hire a well qualified candidates to fill our opening for an insurance verification specialist at our Pasadena location.
Bilingual is a plus!
• Follow established protocols for verifying patient insurance prior to appointment.
• Accurately verifies patient insurance and enters into practice management system.
• Answer phones and properly greet and register patients.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Please submit your resume with salary requirements through local eye site or fax to 281-977-8877.
- 22 months ago - save job
Eye Center of Texas operates as a secondary and tertiary eye care facility that provides medical and surgical care. A network of...