Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to assess client needs and conduct effective interviews
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Bilingual - Cantonese preferred
- Bilingual - Mandarin preferred
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
CareerPlug - 10 months ago