Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents are entrepreneurs that market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
CareerPlug - 14 months ago