Responsible for the processing of all referrals, inputting data into computer, and maintaining records for hospice/home health services in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring coordination of appropriate services. Provides organization to the referral process through consistent intake information and effective communication in order to provide continuous quality care for clients.
As a Intake Coordinator at AseraCare Hospice, your assistance facilitates our mission. Each day, you will be responsible for providing effective support to our office operations in your area of expertise. You will be facilitating superior healthcare and making an impact on the lives of our patients and their families. You'll know it each and every day, as you are rewarded for your efforts and hard work in this valued role. Make your mark as a Intake Coordinator on quality hospice care at AseraCare Hospice by performing a wide variety of day-to-day responsibilities.
We're looking for individuals who are detail-oriented, dedicated and have meaningful experience in this field. We are seeking individuals who are motivated by the impact of their work. Ideal Intake Coordinator candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply Nurse Management
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in healthcare setting. Hospice/home health experience a plus.
* Maintain current state nurse license
* Customer Service/Marketing experience strongly preferred.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must demonstrate a commitment to the hospice/home health philosophy of care.
* Must be well organized.
* Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
* Must possess computer skills at a level necessary to accomplish the job
Compassion. Integrity. Quality. As AseraCare Hospice professionals, supporting our team to help our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible is at the heart of everything we do. We believe hospice care is a journey, not a place. Partnering with the patients' personal physicians to alleviate their physical discomfort, we provide emotional, spiritual and bereavement support to both them and their families. As one of the nation's premier providers of hospice services, we provide a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can meet your passion with more opportunities for professional advancement in a growth-based environment that will reward you for your performance.
4101 South Westport Avenue Suite B
Sioux Falls, SD
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Aseracare - 4 months ago
As one of the nation’s leading providers of home health, palliative and hospice care services, we can offer you career resources and...