The Integrated Marketing Manager will focus on Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) and directly support the TAS National Managing Partner and several TAS Lead PPMDs. This individual will have responsibility for the entire relationship management function, which forms the core of TAS marketing.
Accountability to execute nationwide program focused on relationship management
Support Go-To-Market programs across TAS channels
- Lead overall TAS marketing strategy, program development, and execution, working across the marketing and sales organization to deliver marketing programs that help drive growth in quality relationships, opportunities and deals
- Create and implement a national TAS relationship-focused marketing plan leveraging local office resources
- Develop and implement “personal relationship building” marketing programs that can be leveraged nationally
- In collaboration with regional marketers, develop small group events, roundtables, etc for local office implementation
- Coordinate with all TAS-related service lines – Diligence, Corporate Finance, Operations, M&A Tax
- Participate as a member of the Advisory Marketing team as well as work closely with the field marketers, strategic account marketers, and business development executives (BDEs) to coordinate efforts towards the firm’s priority targets
- Manage the national TAS marketing budget with Advisory Marketing leader
- Liaise with Private Equity Marketing and Industry Marketing to integrate TAS go-to-market needs within our integrated marketing programs
- Build relationships with local office sales and marketing support to enable delivery of local marketing programs
- Facilitate monthly calls for each channel (Private Equity, Corporates, the Grant Thornton network) with priority account teams to share best practices and drive accountability
- Support coordination with service lines relating to priority accounts –
- audit, Private Equity, etc.
- Develop platform to share best practices and successes within and across Channels
- Support account teams with tactical ideas to execute their account strategy and deliver results
- Initiate – as account development plans and activities require – thought leadership to drive account relationships
- Manage TAS participation in all firmwide or cross-Advisory marketing programs
- Coordinate existing TAS branding or sponsorship programs as needed
- Ensure that proposal and other branded collateral is current (working with marketing services)
- Commission and oversee case study and TAS resume development (through marketing services)
- Manage transaction experience and credentials
o Coordinate the scheduling of leadership visits for selected priority accounts
- Act as a liaison to the firm’s client experience program to:
o Manage the process for TAS client quality management
o Understand meaning behind scores and challenge threshold and targets to seek input
o Support teams on quality perception management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 7 plus years of experience and track record of success in services marketing
- Previous experience in business-to-business services marketing field such as accounting, consulting, law, etc required; experience in Private Equity, Transactions Advisory, or similar is a plus.
- High level of demonstrated marketing expertise, including staff management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, proven ability to lead and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Clear, concise, and persuasive business communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and effective project management skills.
- Strong strategic skills – ability to plan, strategize, and identify key issues
- Creative thinker with ability to ideate and identify new strategies, programs and tactics
175 West Jackson Blvd
Grant Thornton - 20 months ago
Granting you the serenity to know that your company's finances and operations are in order, Grant Thornton is the US member firm of...