Aero Engine Controls (AEC) is part of the Rolls-Royce Group. AEC provides full authority digital electronic control systems and engine monitoring systems for aero gas turbine engines. The products provided by AEC include electronics, embedded software, fuel pumps, fuel metering valves, and fuel driven actuators. Greater than 90% of AEC business is with Rolls-Royce. There are development offices in Indianapolis, IN and several locations in the United Kingdom.
The Integrated Product Team Lead - Software Engineer will be the leader of an embedded software team for a of Full Authority Digital Engine Controllers (FADECs) You will lead, manage and assist in building a group of engineering professionals for a program, establishing the highest standards of technical capability, quality, professionalism and teamwork.
As an Integrated Product Team Lead - Software Engineer, your key accountabilities will include:
Aero Engine Controls is a Military Friendly Employer.
- Determining the proper DO-178B compliant development and verification approach for the program, including cost and schedule
- Providing engineering leadership, direction, mentoring and support throughout the software life-cycle
- Identifying and developing appropriate training for the software team
- Determining, prioritizing and executing processes improvements for software
- Leading problem solving sessions and integration activities
- Provide oversight for Software Engineering estimates and support proposal development efforts.
Aero Engine Controls is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Rolls-Royce plc is a global company providing power on land, sea, and air. The company has established leading positions in civil aerospace,...