Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
The CommunityWorks Agile Business Unit is focused on the Critical Access and Community Hospital market. Our offering is a Software as a Service (SaaS) model where Cerner provides all hosting, implementation, application management and upgrades in a Cerner governed multi-tenant domain.
The Integration Architect is responsible for the implementation of application software at client sites that represents large, integrated projects or multiple Cerner solution projects. The IA coordinates project design and implementation activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Healthcare, Sciences, or Information Systems
- 3-5 years experience in healthcare computing, including 1-3 years of managing enterprise wide clinical systems
- Experience managing multiple small and moderate-sized teams of associates with disparate roles
- Has participated in multiple phases of an integrated health system implementation; ideally this is at more than one client site and more than 1 venue; however, a single client setting will meet this requirement
- Has strong client facing presentation and facilitation skills (may be demonstrated through teaching client or associate classes or presentations)
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to travel and work remotely (up to 80%)
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Demonstrated success in forming and managing client director and CXO level relationships
Cerner Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner - 14 months ago
Health care is too important to stay the same!
We invite you to join us in our quest to make health care become all it should be. Since...