Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of 600 strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology platform, and a 60,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their employees work. We’ve been recognized by organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic.
Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and business and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world.
Data Integration Consultant
Appirio is focused on salesforce.com,Google Enterprise and Workday customer implementations. The Integration Consultant will work onsite with customers to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com, Google Enterprise and Workday systems.
Specific areas of concentration include:
- Provide solution and integration development with Salesforce.com including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Lead the integration of business processes across disparate systems
- System Implementation & Adoption
- Salesforce.com Service & Support
- Salesforce.com Sales Force Automation
- Salesforce.com Force.com platform development
- Salesforce.com’s Apex programming language
- Google Enterprise
- Workday Human Capital Management and Financials
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
- Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
- Looking for a full-time position
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
- Requires knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies
- Proficiency in SOAP-based web services is also required
- Requires practical experience with ETL tools and/or Data Integration products (Pervasive, Informatica, WebMethods, Castiron, Biztalk, etc...)
- SOA design principles desired
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services is a plus
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development helpful but not required
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.) is helpful
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 40-60%
This position will be located in any region in the U.S.. Selected applicants must be able to travel and work from a home office. Salary and Benefits
- Comprehensive health plan through Anthem Blue Cross, MetLife and VSP including medical, dental, and vision coverage (full-time employees only)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary and bonus structures based on experience
- Submit your application and resume to Appirio.
- Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person.