PENDING FUTURE CONTRACT AWARD
The highly capable Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) Analyst is grounded in GEOSPATIAL Targeting environment. The successful candidate has extensive knowledge and experience in national-level SIGINT analysis, technical exploitation, and collection. This candidate is capable of working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment, is knowledgeable in the use of a broad array of systems, tools, and datasets currently in use across the SIGINT community, has experience working across the community to achieve mission objectives and has an in-depth understanding of the capabilities of SIGINT collection and exploitation systems and platforms.
The SIGINT GEOSPACIAL Analyst will possess advanced knowledge to identify/and or confirm individuals, organizations, facilities, locations, trends, or patterns of interest associated with an HVT or network of interest in a collaborative environment.
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- TS Clearance
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the DOD or equivalent government agencies
- Minimum of 5 years at the operational level
- Analysts shall have a high level of proficiency with NSA and other SIGINT analytical databases covering both DNR and DNI related technologies; demonstrate a working knowledge in the following software: Skope SIGINT Toolkit, ARCGIS, and GoogleEarth.
- Proficient in using basic computer application and intelligence related automation to support analytic efforts & product development
- Possess strong briefing skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to deploy to hazard area for up to 120 days
Strong knowledge of SOF and Counter Terrorism (CT)