FUTURE CONTRACT AWARD
LOCATIONS: Washington DC Metro Area ONLY
Geospatial Targeting Analyst (GEO Targeting) is a uniquely qualified person possessing a combination of knowledge, skills and abilities that vary across the intelligence spectrum. GEO targeting analysts shall have advanced targeting skills to create geospatial data from disparate sources; supporting dynamic and rapidly changing analytic requirements to meet operational needs. Analysts shall be well versed in geospatial predictive techniques and the ability to gather, create, analyze, and manipulate new geospatial data using the appropriate tools/software.
GEO Targeting Analysts shall have advanced targeting skills & deep understanding of the operational cycle as well as the data, tools, and techniques used for each phase of targeting. Intelligence analysts shall have firsthand experience targeting networks or individuals within networks & identifying vulnerabilities for exploitation.
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE
- TS Clearance
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the DOD or equivalent government agencies
- Minimum of 5 years at the operational level
- Analyst must have expertise in the following software: Skope SIGINT Toolkit, ARCGIS, ArcGIS Model Builder, and GoogleEarth/KML; working knowledge of Signature Analyst, ArcSDE, Python Scripting, Spotfire, Tableau, Photoshop, and ERDAS Imagine is preferred
- Proficient in using basic computer application and intelligence related automation to support analytic efforts & product development
- Possess strong briefing skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to deploy to hazard area for up to 120 days
Strong knowledge of SOF and Counter Terrorism (CT)
Red Gate Group - 13 months ago