Orange Count, CA law firm is seeking an IP prosecution (patent and trademark) docket specialist for their stable office. The IP Patent Docketing Coordinator will be responsible for all incoming domestic and foreign correspondence, maintaining databases and managing the calendar in addition to various projects and reports as needed. Ideal IP Patent Docket Specialsit will be extremely professional, exceptionally detail-oriented and looking to contribute immediately to the growing IP Intellectual Property department and impressive firm. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a well respected firm that offers a congenial working environment, please apply for confidential consideration.
- *2+ years related Intellectual Property (trademark, patent prosecution both foreign and domestic) docketing experience in a reputable law firm or corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- *Knowledge in all phases of patent and trademark prosecution with detailed knowledge of rules, deadlines and procedures
- *Knowledge of IP docketing databases required CPI or CPA databases, TTAB filing, a plus
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills
- *IP docketing clerk must have excellent technical skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this IP Intellectual Property (patent and trademark) Docketing position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Firm offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Matfar.com - 21 months ago